How to use SigMail as a Patient?
- It looks and works just like email – You’ll notice that SigMail appears just like your usual email account. You can find Inbox, Sent, Drafts, Archive folders on the left
- Patients can easily share their health information safely with doctors
- Patients can send follow-up concerns & queries easily through photos, work notes, videos by attaching them to the message
- SigMail allows patients to schedule appointments with just a click
- Seniors from retirement homes can share their records with their family members (care takers)
Doctors can use SigMail to:
- Schedule and confirm appointments effortlessly
- Share test results with patients
- Send you your medical records
- Discuss about your care with other consultants or primary doctors
- Export each encounter into EMRs (Electronic Medical Record)
Using SigMail to improve administrative efficiency for assessment or treatment :
- Our shared inbox model allows a practice’s office staff to securely and efficiently manage the flow of incoming messages and involve physicians as needed.